An Extended of Elementor Google Map Widget – Easily add multiple address pins onto the same map with support for different map types (Road Map/Satellite/Hybrid/Terrain) and custom map style. Freely edit info window content of your pins with the standard Elementor text editor. And many more custom map options.
- Supports using your own Google Map API key
- Easily find address latitude and longitude right inside Elementor
- 4 different map types (Road Map/Satellite/Hybrid/Terrain)
- Custom map style (support Google Map Styling Wizard and Snazzy Maps)
- Choose gesture handling types (Auto/Cooperative/Greedy/None)
- Enable/disable zoom control
- Edit position of zoom control
- Enable/disable default map UI
- Enable/disable control for toggling of map type
- Edit position of map type toggle
- Enable/disable Streetview control
- Edit position of Streetview control
Map Pin Advanced
- Trigger Method for InfoWindow (On Click/Hover)
- Custom Pin Marker Image/Icon
- Map Pin Bounce Animation
- Map Pin Drop Animation
- Marker URL with Trigger MethodÂ (On Click/Hover)
- Custom Marker Label Text
- Enable/Disable Showing of All InfoWindow on Load
- Marker Clustering
- Featured Image
- Choose different close icon and set different color
- Background Color, Box Shadow and many more!
- This will display your markers information either on the top or the bottom of the map. Clicking on relevant marker will show up on the map.
- Listing Placement – Top/Bottom of Map
- Map Zoom Level
- Enable/Disable Showing of Infowindow when a listing is clicked
- Easily customise Marker Listing Style.
- Detect user location for routing to pin destination.
- Show Direction – This will allow your visitors to search from their current location to the selected marker.
- Show Text Direction – This will show the step by step directions in text.
- Location Button Icon – Selection of font awesome icon
- Route Button Size – Extra Small/Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large
- Route Button Icon – Selection of font awesome icon
- Easily customise Map Direction Style.